Scalp micropigmentation involves the procedure that deploys a stippling pattern tattoo, imitating hair follicles cut close to the scalp.
Just like in men, women too lose hair. If you are a woman experiencing extensive hair loss, the reasons might include genetics, hormones, age, or other factors, such as smoking, excessive drinking, poor diet, particular medication, and such practices.
Whether you have short or long hair, female scalp micropigmentation is the best option to pursue if you want to replicate the look of thicker hair.
Benefits of Micropigmentation
This hair restoration treatment is suited to a wide variety of conditions. Scalp micropigmentation is not only a quick procedure but is also non-invasive. Once the process is completed and aftercare routines are followed, the maintenance-free look will remain in place for around three to five years before requiring top-ups.
Want to know the other benefits of scalp micropigmentation?
- Just like microblading for women eyebrows, scalp micropigmentation makes it look like you have a full head of hair.
- It conceals alopecia symptoms in perpetuity, whether they are severe or recurrent.
- It helps in covering birthmarks, burns or accident-related scars.
- Scalp micropigmentation provides excellent natural-looking side photo profiles of your hairline.
- It also covers scars from a hair transplant or FUE surgery.
- It blends well with a hair transplant to offer additional density.
- Scalp micropigmentation helps to bring a lifestyle change that includes an increase in confidence and positive life choices.
- It is affordable treatment in comparison to hair transplants.
- Scalp micropigmentation is a safe treatment as the pigments used during treatment are full of completely natural ingredients and are often plant-based.
If you are interested in scalp micropigmentation for women, count on Precise Micro Scalps for practical work. They believe in helping men and women achieve the hairline they once had, or they've always wanted.